Evaluation of Titleist, 910 D3 driver

Go down

Evaluation of Titleist, 910 D3 driver

Post  aixingzi on Thu May 31, 2012 6:08 am

Buy marked down because after a while since its release. The DJ and the TourAD DJ6 and ATTAS T2. Can now be handled gradually getting used to at first was not accustomed to. Direction well, is easy to treat even a short shaft 45 inches. TaylorMade R11s DriverHas been reduced previously there were many variations vary ball from side to side. Is a feel good feeling is soft hitting feel, sound reasonably low shot.As A1 is sufficient rattling has not been used. You can address very calm since it is also black color of the face.

Head I was like you are using the R9 Super TRI, in frustration that often to me, is too soft a bit Motore 55 genuine, ping G20 driverhead does not turn off return, can not only swing Lead was slowly, rental of the above. From the head, there is interest on the shaft, but the candidate was Attas T2. However, try typing in the range, Regabura + Sanjo was first completely useless. But why would my arm. What Sanjo, magazine or professional evaluation is considerably higher, in I did not know the goodness at all. I was then expected to be, D3 + DJ6S, and the most difficult, this is quite the opposite, was re-Dohama. Jump ball at the height of the ideal, is draw a little light. Titleist 910 D3 DriverBut many people are said to D3 is easy to fade the ball out, I was a draw. Maybe, I think it is matching DJ. Combination of the shaft head caught in escape, you should feel good shake!

aixingzi

View user profile

Back to top Go down