D1 Health and Fitness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learn about the hot seller R11 driver

Go down

Learn about the hot seller R11 driver   Empty Learn about the hot seller R11 driver

Post  Thomascheng Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:48 pm

This year, it is unusual for golf market, because there are several new golf clubs landed on the market. The most popular is the TaylorMade R11 Driver. Whether you have used it or not, you should have a deep understanding about the driver. Now this is how to do a promotion right. TaylorMade has affixed a mammoth, 88-foot-tall replica of its r 11 driver to the right-field foul pole at Petco Park in San Diego. It's a bit of an optical illusion, as there's not actually a club head on this monstrosity. But the driver itself is indeed in fair territory, which could lead to some interesting pinballing if a ballplayer happens to slice (ha!) a fly ball down the right-field line.

I have to say, my favorite new technology with the taylormade r11 is the Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP). I've had a few different adjustable drivers in my time and it is always a pain if you want to make some adjustments because it requires unscrewing the club head from the shaft and finding the correct setting you want to try out. If the shaft isn't marked clearly you can spend quite a bit of time fiddling with it to get what you want. With the ASP, you can keep the loft of club the same and it's much simpler to unscrew the bottom plate to close or open the club face. There's only three setting that are clearly marked and easy to adjust. If you want to know much more about r11 taylormade driver, you can visit igolftimes.com

Thomascheng

Back to top Go down