D1 Health and Fitness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TaylorMade R11 Driver, is my perfect Christmas gift!

Go down

TaylorMade R11 Driver, is my perfect Christmas gift!    Empty TaylorMade R11 Driver, is my perfect Christmas gift!

Post  Thomascheng Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:23 pm

Now when talk about the new TaylorMade R11 Driver, there are many golfers are familiar with it, it is not the dream golf club that some golfers. Today waht I want to tell you is not how nice this driver is, but I want to tell you my mood that when I receive this new driver. I am a golf player, I have played golf for about 10 years, I love to play golf very much.

This Christmas my wife give me a so great surprise, she bought the new r 11 driver for me as my Christmas present, I am so surprised that Christmas I never know what she bought, and I also bought her favorite perfume for her, we are real the perfect mate for each other, we always know what we need every time. This taylormade r11 is the best gift that I received, I love them so much. I will make good use of them. As many golfes know, the new r11 driver is the new club from Taylormade, it contains three Taylormade peculiar and special technologies, Flight Control Technology, Moveable weight technology and Adjustable sole technology, these three technologies create 48 head settings. From many of my friends ,I know that this new taylormade r11 is Very consistent results, it's both highly forgiving and accurate, it is real a straight shooter. I am so glad to own this new driver.

On Dec. 26th, I played golf with some of my gofl friends, this new r11 taylormade driver is great, great, and so great. It gives me too much surprise, it makes my golf hit more straighter and longer, it also gives more forgiveness and more distance control. All in all, this driver is so fit for me. I love it and I love my wife today more than yesterday.

Thomascheng

Back to top Go down