D1 Health and Fitness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I started it on line and knocked it in.

Go down

I started it on line and knocked it in. Empty I started it on line and knocked it in.

Post  bangde92 Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:34 am

I started it on line and knocked it in.

Duffer was facing a 7?-foot par putt when U-Boat Wilson ended the playoff. Seventeen-year old Mateo Amasser has become the youngest European Tour winner after taking the Castillo Masters title by winning with four strokes on Sunday. Amasser said to Sky Sports about the victory: It feels fantastic. Who Breitling also made his break-through on the golf scene as a 17-year-old? Ending his streak of 21 rounds of par, Woods said: I didn't swing the club very well at all. It’s always easy to do it at home on the range, he said. And then you have to do it on the back nine of a major and be successful. I’ve been through it replica watches before and I hit some good shots out there. McDowell claimed three victories during the season one less than Kaiser. Where he overhauled a four-shot deficit to beat Tiger Woods at the first hole of a play-off. Ian Pouter cheered by win at UBS Hong Kong Open Ian Pouter may gave disappointed a lot of people in the past weeks but he more than made TAG Heuer up for it by bringing home a trophy from the UBS Hong Kong Open.

bangde92

Back to top Go down