D1 Health and Fitness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It just means I haven't been able to contact them to make sure they are OK.

Go down

It just means I haven't been able to contact them to make sure they are OK. Empty It just means I haven't been able to contact them to make sure they are OK.

Post  bangde92 Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:45 am

It just means I haven't been able to contact them to make sure they are OK.

TRY: Once you've narrowed your choices, it's replica watches time to get custom fit.I hit the ball so good today so it was a little frustrating to say the least.And that one just barely broke enough to TAG Heuer catch a piece of the hole," Matteson said."All I can do is try to keep improving, hopefully keep winning tournaments," said Watney, who has yet to finish out of the top 10 Omega this year.He also found his sense of humor.Still missing is getting into contention.It just means I haven't been able to contact them to make sure they are OK."I made sure his family was OK," Fowler said.My mom's favorite dish, andmy favorite that she makes, is chicken anddumplings, so a chicken paprikash.Who could have guessed golf's two best players of their generation would have one win between U-Boat them in the last year?And it doesn't sound as though Woods is expecting much this week.

bangde92

Back to top Go down