D1 Health and Fitness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iPhone 4 screen

Go down

iPhone 4 screen Empty iPhone 4 screen

Post  zlahstu001 Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:22 am

Hi, I have been selling iPhone cases for the new leopard iPhone 4 case and also for 3g 3gs for over one year now. I would like to give you a few tips on how to get the bubbles out of your Diamond iPhone 4 cover.

Before applying the screen guard make sure you have cleaned the screen from any finger prints and grease etc. Make sure when applying the glitter iphone 4 cases your iPhone has the crocodile iPhone 4 case removed also if it has one on as this will just get in the way and possibly cause your iPhone protector not to sit right on the screen as the edges will fold over.

When you have applied the screen protector you need to then push all of the bubbles out to the side on the iPhone 4 Tiger cover. You should then start to see all of the bubbles becoming more visible.

When you feel you have got this done I would wait maybe about 30 minutes or so before you put your case back on. Giving the ED Hardy iPhone 4 case time to settle on your iPhone screen.

You will probably find that after a couple of months you will have to repeat this process as even the best iPhone 4 Fishbones cover don't last forever. It just depends on how you treat your phone. Obviously if your going to put it in your pocket along with money and keys etc then there just going to need replacing much more often.

Many people who buy my Monkey iPhone 4 case seem to like the full cover case were you can just pull it out of a wallet or a flip case which seems to give the iPhone all round protection.

zlahstu001

Back to top Go down