D1 Health and Fitness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is probably the lesser known

Go down

this is probably the lesser known Empty this is probably the lesser known

Post  bangde92 Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:01 am

this is probably the lesser known

the two points about consistency in the U-Boat swing.Drills: Pull the chain drill: I like to have my students take a full backswing and stop at the top.As you practice the follow through, feel as though the momentum Omega of your swing is pulling you through.Bend from the hips as if you were about to sit down in a chairsticking out your butt and pushing out your chest.In reality, the single eventthat I rated as bad would have an influence over the good events thatpreceed and follow Breitling it.Putting: Widen your stance, bend more at the waist, move the ball slightly more toward middle and shorten your back stroke.Putts struck on the sweetspot jumped so lightly and so true off the putter face that off center contact replica watches felt almost jarring by comparison.September 16, 2009Les Miller is longtime Golf Writers of America member who has written golf instruction for several newspapers and golf publications.

bangde92

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum