D1 Health and Fitness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1.Golf Tips E Book: "18+Best Kept Golf Secrets"

Go down

1.Golf Tips E Book: "18+Best Kept Golf Secrets"  Empty 1.Golf Tips E Book: "18+Best Kept Golf Secrets"

Post  zd1healthandiftnees Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:51 pm

1.Golf Tips E Book: "18+Best Kept Golf Secrets"

by PGA Tour Instructor, Bob Cisco.

Plus Special Bonus Tip

Dear Golfer:

Thanks for visiting our www.shortgamebootcamp web site and looking to improve and have a more enjoyable short game. There’s a lot to learn about this specific area of golf and we are here to help you lower your scores and improve your short game skills..

How’s your game these days? If it’s like mine, I can always find an aspect of the game that needs work in the long or short game areas. Practicing my game especially the short game is not only rewarding skill but is therapeutic for me.

If you are a golfer like me and want to play better golf then I have a complimentary gift for you!

Just sign up for our Golf Newsletter and for more information, Re. my “Killer Short Game Secrets” short game system and you will receive our golf newsletter, tips and advises. Your FREE gift is a $30.00 value tips book.

ooobgolfclubs 20110326

golf equipment
Ping G15 Irons
Ping i15 Driver
Ping i15 Irons

zd1healthandiftnees

Back to top Go down