D1 Health and Fitness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2.Golf Tips E Book: "18+Best Kept Golf Secrets"

Go down

2.Golf Tips E Book: "18+Best Kept Golf Secrets"  Empty 2.Golf Tips E Book: "18+Best Kept Golf Secrets"

Post  zd1healthandiftnees Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:53 pm

2.Golf Tips E Book: "18+Best Kept Golf Secrets"

I have come up worth a series of golf tips to help you with your game that our some of MY BEST GOLF TIPS that follow a precise strategic plan to play smarter golf and to score better.

A number of these special golf tips are taken from my Ultimate Game of Golf and Ultimate Putting books and experience working on all three of the major tours with pro players as a PGA tour instructor and from our Ultimate Golf Schools.

These golf tips are tried and proven and will work for you if you practice and drill them and gain some mastery over. Learn these drills and I guarantee you will have more success and enjoyment with your game.

They are laid out in an eighteen hole golf course fashion with a specific tip for each hole and the remaining five golf tips are keys to recovery shots, getting up and down out of the trap and course management and strategy tips.

For more golf tips to improve your golf game, you can order my golf instructional books on line via e mail at www.allaboutgolf.us or www.bobcisco.com or call 323-255-3935 at our golf school.

ooobgolfclubs 20110326

wholesale golf clubs
Callaway X-20 Irons
Callaway X-22 Tour Irons
Callaway X-24 Hot Irons

zd1healthandiftnees

Back to top Go down